It won’t matter. PSU will be 8-2, at least in any dual. Most likely 9-1 or 10-0! All Star lineup like never before if they all wrestle at the same time. What’s the minimum to make the B1G and NCAA tournaments? Like a pitcher, you need more tread on the tire at the end.Brooks looked HUGE at worlds. I don’t see any issues strength-wise with him making the move to 197. This lineup is gonna be lights out. Our opponents better get their points early, like at 125 (and good luck there with Howard in the line-up). It’s gonna be tough sledding after that for everyone facing us.
I'm not sure there is a minimum number of matches to enter the B1G tournament. Only one wrestler per weight class and it may just be a coaches decision. The B1G has a certain number of automatic qualifiers to NCAAs. So, even if the number of matches to qualify for B1G is more than 0 it might not be much more. Although less matches/results would most likely impact the seed.It won’t matter. PSU will be 8-2, at least in any dual. Most likely 9-1 or 10-0! All Star lineup like never before if they all wrestle at the same time. What’s the minimum to make the B1G and NCAA tournaments? Like a pitcher, you need more tread on the tire at the end.
So Byers isn't doing radio? I don't see it.
Ramos won 10-2 but that was pure desperation by Noto that gave Ramos the final 6 points.
Could but Real Woods is currently ranked #1. I think Bartlett bests him convincingly this year. Bartlett look’s really good.McNeil is ranked 3 at 141lbs. He wins 4-2. Beau Bartlett is ranked 2. Both are Wyoming Seminary products. I imagine former teammates. Could we eventually see a top ranked battle between the two at NCAAs?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
BWI Football
Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
BWI Football
It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.