Vito will beat both those guys in March.Late to the party but how nice it is to open the intermat D1 rankings and for the first time in like five years not seeing the 125lber from Iowa. First it was Ramos, then Noto, and then it’s going to change again next week. Whoops, these results aren’t supposed to count for regular season …Seriously it’s nice to see new Guys populating the rankings.
He’s on the a Kemmerer timeline, I guess?P. S. 141 bout. Byers, ‘Parco ASU, a fifth year junior, Molinaro in his corner…’
Edit 149lbP. S. 141 bout. Byers, ‘Parco ASU, a fifth year junior, Molinaro in his corner…’
Vito’s not getting to 125Vito will beat both those guys in March.
Yes, I think he probably will. I think our new guy finishes top 4.Probably right. He’ll win at 33.
Hopefully our guy wins it all. If he gets better on his feet he will. He’s like Zain on top. Just need’s to learn the bow n arrow. Very good on top.Yes, I think he probably will. I think our new guy finishes top 4.
They wrestling now ? If so we have guys at 74, 84, 97, and HWT coming up165 Hamiti Wisconsin vs Olejnik Okst. One item from my bucket list is to go to Gallagher Iba Arena and see the Cowboys (Better do it quick if you wanna see John Smith coaching)
I’ve always liked Hamiti. Seems like a good kid and he has some funk. He’s fun to watch.165 Hamiti Wisconsin vs Olejnik Okst. One item from my bucket list is to go to Gallagher Iba Arena and see the Cowboys (Better do it quick if you wanna see John Smith coaching)
Yep feed is cutting in and out but I believe it’s 8-2 decision Olejnik over HamitiThey wrestling now ? If so we have guys at 74, 84, 97, and HWT coming up
Geez I’ll say. Awesome. Wish I could have seen itTotal domination and Carter just keeps attacking......stunning win.
Geez I’ll say. Awesome. Wish I could have seen it
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here