NWCA All-Star Classic thread

Roar More

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
871
2,371
93
"Penn st is in a league of their own currently. We are watching history. I know it sucks for Iowa fans to watch but that's what others were thinking during Gable. Everyone who's a diehard Iowa fan is a wrestling fan. So take it all in.Penn st put on a show last night and I expect that all season long."
Thanks.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
  3. 03 BWI Football Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
  4. 04 BWI Football It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.