NY Yankees

2forheels

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2025
1,377
1,082
113
It appears Cashman and Boone will be re-signed. Whoopee! I guess we are going to run it back once again.
 

2forheels

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2025
1,377
1,082
113
And I hope the payers remember the Rays playing New York New York full blast in their locker room after the game. They have a good team but are cocky and classless. I won't watch another pitch of baseball. I'm on to college football and basketball and the NFL now. At my age now when my teams are eliminated I'm done and on to something else. No need to torture myself.
 

Loyalheel

Senior
Jul 27, 2025
258
501
63
I would run out this lineup next year.

Bellinger - LF
Jones - CF
Judge - RF
Rice / Garcia - 1B the other can DH
Volpe - 2B
Lombard - SS
TBD - 3B - unless you think Garcia could potential play there. He played mostly 2B - SS
Wells - C
 

2forheels

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2025
1,377
1,082
113
I would run out this lineup next year.

Bellinger - LF
Jones - CF
Judge - RF
Rice / Garcia - 1B the other can DH
Volpe - 2B
Lombard - SS
TBD - 3B - unless you think Garcia could potential play there. He played mostly 2B - SS
Wells - C
Looks good. And I'd give Stanton his walking papers. Just pay his sorry *** to leave. Say by to Jazz and Grisham and most of the pen.

I'm OK with Rosario, Caballero, and Sanchez filling in as utility players.
 

2forheels

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2025
1,377
1,082
113
Truthfully our chances for 28 were essentially ended when Judge got hurt.
True, but Tampa is winning with nobody. Year after year. I said a few years ago we better watch out for them and here they are. You also better get used to Judge being injured every year now. That big and that age are not good and he has a huge long term contract. I hope he doesn't turn onto a Stanton.

Jones needs to play in a winter instructional league to iron out his swing because he has immense potential.
 

Uncy13

All-Conference
Aug 12, 2010
2,213
4,242
112
As long as Boone and Cashman are in charge this team will continue to fail in October. I dont even want to talk roster/lineup/rotation because really it does not matter what roster moves are made, they will fall flat again with these morons in charge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2forheels

2forheels

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2025
1,377
1,082
113
As long as Boone and Cashman are in charge this team will continue to fail in October. I dont even want to talk roster/lineup/rotation because really it does not matter what roster moves are made, they will fall flat again with these morons in charge.
They won't make many moves at all. Just need to replace Jazz and Grisham and we've got some up and comers in the minors I'm fine with.
 

Loyalheel

Senior
Jul 27, 2025
258
501
63
I think it is safe to pencil in:
Lombard - SS
Jones - Center or RF
Bellinger - LF
Rice - Should be the everyday 1st baseman or DH
Judge - RF or DH
Volpe - most likely opening day 2nd baseman
Wells - behind the plate.

Others - Garcia, Rosario & Caballero
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Michael Malone Has Imprinted Defensive Emphasis on First Carolina Team
  2. 02 Women's Sports Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Honest Conversations with Michael Malone - Daily Take
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Tales from the UNC Recruiting Trail, Part 2 - Coast to Coast
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Film Room: UNC's 97-Yard Drive vs. Notre Dame