Nyck

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,831
17,736
113
Started to get a glimpse yesterday of the serious matchup problem he’s going to be.

Side note:
It was fantastic how Rattler came right back to him on the next drive and and he made a more difficult catch than the easy one he dropped on the previous drive. That’s pro-level leadership.
 

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
Started to get a glimpse yesterday of the serious matchup problem he’s going to be.

Side note:
It was fantastic how Rattler came right back to him on the next drive and and he made a more difficult catch than the easy one he dropped on the previous drive. That’s pro-level leadership.
He has likely developed quicker with the injuries to Wells and Leggett but can you imagine that threesome healthy and an average OL?
 

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
Also want to add that it appears he has solid hands. Understand he missed one yesterday but he has caught several that weren't routine catches.

I guess the jury is still out on his hands but I like what I have seen to this point. There was speculation early in the year that his hands were holding him back.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,831
17,736
113
Also want to add that it appears he has solid hands. Understand he missed one yesterday but he has caught several that weren't routine catches.

I guess the jury is still out on his hands but I like what I have seen to this point. There was speculation early in the year that his hands were holding him back.
Honestly, I was surprised at his first catch yesterday after he dropped the routine catch. When Spencer came back to him it was in a fairly right window.
 

Beanerball

Senior
Jul 17, 2023
730
530
93
Blake has looked better as well. Not so much this week but in the past few. Starting to feel a little better next year’s WR group. Now if we can block long enough for a QB to throw the ball!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss
  5. 05 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more