Offense is terrible, but....

Eleven Bravo

Junior
Aug 31, 2018
625
283
63
Let’s give the defense their propers, too. They are having their way with Arnett this entire game. This is just horrible football, and I’m qualified to talk about horrible football having watched this team for 50+ years. I’ve been saying that Leach will get 3 years, minimum and probably 4-but after watching this game I’m not sure that the cigar boys may not pony up much quicker than that.
 

BossDawg78

All-Conference
Jan 25, 2015
3,996
1,258
113
I think we are just seeing the defense cash it in. If I played on D it would be hard for me to get/stay motivated too if I knew my offense wasn't cut out to score points.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar