It’s not good; she’s currently on life support
Ashton Hagans is the best player on the team. I don't care what box scores look like...but he changes everything on both ends
Jennifer Garner.
Thoughts?
I have a hoodie sort of similar, it’s tie-dye. Got in New Orleans last year. On Halloween. Need I say more.lol. Wall definitely raided Andy Kennedy's closet for that hoodie.
These announcers the the MVPs.
Can they do all our games? Please???
AK is very informative and funny....these 2 are a great team...
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina