Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's time for the BBN to rise. One more step towards the top of the mountain. Let's send kamisky home to celebrate his birthday early. Here we go time for 39-0!!!! Go big blue!!!!
Haha. Love that guy. Made me laugh! I'll go back to being terrified now.Originally posted by mrj-uk:
![]()
OH BOY !!! LET'S WIN OURS LIKE DUKE JUST DID !!! GO CATS !!!
I could hook you up.Originally posted by JasonSpear:
I'd seriously kill someone right now. Anyone have any enemies? haha
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia