********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ZakkW

All-Conference
May 22, 2002
4,678
4,918
113
Cal reaps all the accolades(and deserves them) but this last 5 minutes of milking clock was a stupendous error and he must answer for it and be held responsible
 

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
We blew it. The shot clock violation was complete ******** but we quit playing when we got the 4 point lead.
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Great season. Couldn't finish.

It's unfortunatw but the "1" will define this season
 

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,570
36,134
113
4 freakin possessions in a row where we held it for 33 seconds and clanked it against the rim.
 

Saven

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2012
6,269
1,278
0
WHY DID WE STOP PLAYING WHEN WE HAD A 4 POINT LEAD!?!?!?
 

ZakkW

All-Conference
May 22, 2002
4,678
4,918
113
I can barely think straight right now I'm so pissed off at Calipari for pulling that stall ball stunt. Just stunningly stupid.
 
Sep 2, 2009
553
2
0
Originally posted by screwduke:
Two straight shot clock violations just killed us. That was brutal.
Exactly. Cal or somebody dropped the ball on game stragey. We started milking the clock with around three minutes left like we were up eight, I think we were up three, and I didn't have good a good feeling. When the two possessions with not even getting a shot off, that hit the rim, I knew it was over.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  3. 03 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball