I think most of us knew we would beWe're in for a game folks.
there will be no lanes, just watch the way they're playingCats need to settle down and open some lanes for drives,can't keep throwing up bricks all night,play good D and get some transition baskets
[eyeroll]nice, good ole Kentucky boy showing his true colors
I think Ulis doesn't want to shoot, because...i don't think he can....[/QUO yea......
lol what was that?UCLA being very lucky...
UK playing pretty atrociously...
I think we are good. I think Ulis doesn't want to shoot, because...i don't think he can....
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win