no, I want to call it a bad call, LOLEasy call. Go sit and watch
moments make seasons
put Tai in the game and tell him he has one job, to rebound
Just going to post this myself.I'm gonna regret saying it, but this ain't over.
Never thought I'd be saying this when the year started: This team needs Hawkins.
Yes Johnny Jones hasn't really done anything brilliant coaching wise.we got 1 shot ... Mr JOHNY JONES . Don't give up .... never give up .
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’