Johnny is coaching a hell of a ballgame
Stop it. Don't start this crap. The refs have nothing to do with this.32 got away with a push in the back
Murray is the only damn reason we even got close again!!!!****! Murray... Killed us.
Yep, with the many UofLOL fans posing as LSU fans because they are pathetic human beings.Ugh the one LSU fan/troll is going to be out in full force tonight.
This is one year when I really hope a lot of our freshman leave early.
The funniest part is Johnny thinks he's actually doing a good job tonight. LSU is terrible, they just happen to be playing a team that couldn't beat most mid major teams tonight.Johnny is the worst coach I have ever seen.
Once the losers leave, we got this!That's ballgame. I am not sure how much more of this garbage I can watch.
We don't deserve this, not one bit. We get close and then get stupid.
at least he'll do oneCal's post game interview should be interesting.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’