********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
thank you to CC and bko cats for picking up the slack on the game thread. I have been working weird hours so I've been slacking lol. Anyways, tonight is our last warm up till Saturday. Damn I hope we find a way to beat the Jayhawks. Anyways let's take care of Missouri first. Go big blue!!!!!
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
actually, having some nervous twinges
NOt that I think Mizzou is a good team, but concerned our guys will overlook them
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Go Cats!
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
caught in the middle of a Kentucky sandwich [laughing]

Ok, so far it doesn't seem like we need to worry about intensity and effort
 

jrm693

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2007
12,397
4,250
68
If you will I would appreciate score update I am traveling no SEC network and haven't been able to find stream on my computer, once in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tinker Dan
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front