We cannot be high level with Willis scoring buckets. If we rely on this we are done for.
We cannot be high level with Willis scoring buckets. If we rely on this we are done for.
LOL whew - I thought so, but some people would be seriousSorry my sarcasm face didn't go through
Well we was right so.. Just drop it. Nobody is perfect even Cal.I am sure Cal will be thrilled to know you are gonna give him some credit for showing some flexibility. And, of course, Cal should always listen to what a ton of UK fans are calling for.
Isaac Humphries checking in.
thank you Mudiay thank you foreverThere was something about Tyler Ulis ... like Mudiay picking SMU at the last minute.
I thank that kid every day.thank you Mudiay thank you forever
Okay, Ulis can't possibly be this good can he? I know it's missouri but this shooting clinic he is putting on is scary good.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt