I've been slacking guys time to pick up the pace! Let's hope we beat the hell out of the fightin rick Barnes tonight! Go big blue!
Yes you have; I waited until the last minute and created a game thread, lol.I've been slacking guys time to pick up the pace! Let's hope we beat the hell out of the fightin rick Barnes tonight! Go big blue!
We need an official, official game thread starter, so that we know, indeed, which thread is official.
My apologies bud, I swear I didn't try and one up you on game threads. From now on I'll start it ten till tip off. I'm superstitious so I feel I have to do my part in helping UK win lolYes you have; I waited until the last minute and created a game thread, lol.
We'll use yours bud.
LOL, I also prefer you starting the thread, as it's kina tradition now, lol. I thought maybe you were away from the site so I started mine; no prob whatsoever....let's get these Cats going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My apologies bud, I swear I didn't try and one up you on game threads. From now on I'll start it ten till tip off. I'm superstitious so I feel I have to do my part in helping UK win lol
I'm posting with you all this evening. I'll be good...I hope...
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team