Squirtgate that's a good one. :joy:
This team appears to be on the verge of getting it all together at just the right time,peak around Tourney Time [winking]
Geez...Rod Rhodes is so under appreciated.I feel sorry for Briscoe, he has the Rod Rhodes syndrome. Can get by anybody on the way to the rack and can't finish. A lot like the Rod from the free throw line also.....what a threat if he could just finish.
His freshman hear he looked just like Briscoe, couldn't find it all year long. That year don't show up in the stats.Geez...Rod Rhodes is so under appreciated.
Go look at his numbers. He would be a top 3 in scoring, rebounding, assist, steals and foul shooting on this team.
Briscoe can't hold Rhodes jock at this point.
Dig up the numbers. Look at that free throw one too.His freshman hear he looked just like Briscoe, couldn't find it all year long. That year don't show up in the stats.
I just wanna see our wood chopper get in
Yep,I'd like to get a look at him myself,Maybe Cal is keeping him for a surprise run in the Tourney[winking]I just wanna see our wood chopper get in
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball