ok, now is not the time to go cold, guys......
Egbunu pushed him in the back!!Dammit, Piythres, don't double clutch a dunk
I'm wondering the same thing.How the hell is that a foul on Ulis?
is it strange to say I think.....SKAL was the difference?This team playing like they are tonight runs Vandy out of the gym in the last game. Sad....
22-12Any one have the foul disparity?
Oh, one has posted a couple of times; I'll let you see if you can figure out who it is.....Resident trolls are quiet tonight! That's always nice!
Someone stick a sock in that girls mouth....geez
Gotta get Briscoe out now. It's obvious what they are foing.
He's 5-6; stfuGotta get Briscoe out now. It's obvious what they are foing.
Gotta get Briscoe out now. It's obvious what they are foing.
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look