********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Comebakatz3

Heisman
Aug 8, 2008
44,001
33,840
113
I really do not like the pass to the big man at the top of the three point line. What's the point of it? They just stand there with the ball unsure of themselves and if they are pressured it is often a turnover. Even worse when it is Skal because he is very weak with the ball.
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Like I have said all week we match up really bad with LSU but getting 2 on Quaterman early might be the difference. Just can't get down too much .
 
Dec 23, 2015
754
317
0
That's 2 layups for Simmons. The kid aint got no J man. I want to see us foul the s*** out of him a few times. Rough him up a little and make him shoot free throws man. and by foul the s*** out of him I mean foul him hard a few times. Hate Simmons.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  3. 03 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  5. 05 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win