Some of you are too emotionally involved. You need to take a step back.
Yeah I guess Willis is allergic to cortisone.Guess Frazier got a cortisone shot.
Tits aren't useless on a boar because they will sire a gilt with more tits and when she becomes a mom that will help...
Briscoe needed that. He's had a tough game.
Yes we will and I hate it fr Georgia because they have played a heckuva game.Rebounding and hustle efforts are just pathetic.
Lol glad I could make one person a little happier during this rough time.[roll] Not laughing at you. Just made me smile during this crap.
This is fvcking UK basketball. Hell yes I'm emotionally involved. :smiley:Some of you are too emotionally involved. You need to take a step back.
It's more reason to fire Fox. That team could be in the tourney if he put near this energy and drive into his team during the regular season.Guys, it's typical of this UGA program. They play like **** all year and come out in the SEC tournament and play all world.
Yes we will and I hate it fr Georgia because they have played a heckuva game.
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller