It got a little ugly early on BKO but UGA ran out of gas.thanks for the good thoughts folks
SOOOO glad to get a win!
They would not play like this again.Damn shame if UGA doesn't make the dance. THey're a dangerous team.
A game thread on a sports message board in a tournament no less, and some of you titty boys still can't handle some intensity........
![]()
There is a huge difference in intensity and the stupidity I saw in this thread when UK was down.
Sports make people cray crayeh.......its just sports man. If you're looking for logic this aint the place.
I'm just glad we were able to pull out a win after what sounds like a really bad first halfIt got a little ugly early on BKO but UGA ran out of gas.
Prayers for you and whoever BKOgot home a little while ago; walked in the door just before that 7-0 run - lot of not so good stuff going on, could use prayers
anyway - we pull this out, isn't it the first game we'll have won after being down at halftime? If so - then this could be more valuable for us than a blowout would've been
Loved this as well as I hope they make a comeback.Cal to his team: "You dudes are built for this." :basketball:
I am still laughing over that [laughing]Was that hilarious
or what?
I am still laughing over that [laughing]
I laughed when Dickie V said during the game that Murray should come back so he could become the Buddy Hield of next year when right now he is pretty much Buddy Hield
WowScrew this team. They've been nothing but a damn tease all fuking year. Be glad when next year is here.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB