now that the trolls are here after that dog and pony show its time for the main event! Please send stony brook back to obscurity! Go big blue!
apologies - not into it as I should be; bad news today
maybe once the game starts, though.....
Sorry to hear that bud. I've been less excited than normal for this game, but for a "down" day: my paycheck was short by @ 25% . Corp. screw up and won't get it until next paycheck, but I have a feeling yours is much, much worse.apologies - not into it as I should be; bad news today
maybe once the game starts, though.....
I'm sorry to hear this. Positive vibes sent. Maybe the game will be a temporary escape. Go Cats huh?apologies - not into it as I should be; bad news today
maybe once the game starts, though.....
little more than that - FIL passed this afternoonSometimes life is like a bowl of crap,but you only have to take a spoonful at a time,always better days after the storm.
Sorry to hear that BK. I remember your post the other day. God Bless!little more than that - FIL passed this afternoon
But he was a UK grad and a fan, so perhaps we'll have a little extra help![]()
I'd be worried if you didn't.it's so quiet
feel a little sick to my stomach
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win