Well said.Refs letting them play. Next game Ticky tack fouls. Makes it tough. No consistency in College officiating.
If Kansas makes it that far WSU will be there waiting and end their season,the matchup Self has been dodgingWSU is now crushing zona.
Is she hot?I told my wife we needed to start hitting some open shots. She rolled over and farted.
[laughing]Murray with a selfish rebound. Should have let Skal get it.
I was thinking along those same lines. He's grabbing rebounds then kicking back outside to reset.Almost seems like Briscoe has been told not to ware himself out driving/show Indiana anything.
We have two whole posters crediting Briscoe , confirmed
Jerry,you know your own number ,surelyAnyone here have Jerry Tipton's cell #? Text him & tell him to smack Nantz & Rafftery up side the head!!!
I was thinking along those same lines. He's grabbing rebounds then kicking back outside to reset.
I hope that's sarcasm?
Nope... The streak continues...It is still a possibility. They aren't going to give Murray a 3 until they get more tired.
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'