********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

CatDaddy4daWin

All-Conference
Dec 11, 2013
6,161
1,604
113
It's a tournament man. Does it really need to be explained? All game threads are filled with this kind of **** every game.

tis wut tis.
These game threads tell me exactly the type of fans some of you all are. Go get in your fetal position when we get down 6 2 minutes into the 2nd half.
 

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
GO BIG BLUE !!!! GO BIG BLUE !!!!

LET'S GO CATS !!!!

refs looking for any excuse to screw Kentucky
 

.S&C.

All-American
Jul 8, 2014
45,292
6,422
0
These game threads tell me exactly the type of fans some of you all are. Go get in your fetal position when we get down 6 2 minutes into the 2nd half.

I've been in a fetal position for 3 hours.

You need to relax. Its a tournament game and its a tournament thread. You aren't the board arbiter, no offense. If some of them were actually making threads and going nuts, I'd get it. But they're not. You don't have to post in the game thread if it bothers you this much.
 

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,922
7,391
66
Willis guarding Yogi is a basketball felony. Got away with it.
 
Dec 12, 2007
68,157
14,860
0
I wish I had a dollar for every time we've had a rebound taken away from us and they get a 3. It has happened so many times this season.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes