Selfish move by Tyler there. Had Murray wide open.
Hope he keeps it up. These refs are calling them so make them happen.Ulis forcing them to call fouls. Love it.
Ironic, isn't it? Must be reading the forums, two fast break passes tonightAs much flack as he catches for always shooting on the break, Murray was a little too unselfish on the last break.
What I said is all true. We just have slot of dumbass fans like yourself.Are you related to Willis? I've seen you pop up and defend him in several threads whenever anything remotely negative is said about him, yet you don't do the same for other players.
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes