Doug Shows strikes again and again
I don't think Doug called the hump tech at A&M ....could be wrong
Doug Shows strikes again and again
That 4th foul on Bam was terrible .
Thought the same about the circle.He was in the damn circle. Call was awful but it's ok. This team is a unit where they adjust when one guy is out
Pretty sure he will call him out in the post game!I think Cal has seen enough of Willis tonight.
I'm pretty sure Mulder can collect a loose ball. In addition, shoot.AND THAT IS WHY HAWKINS PLAYS AND NOT MULDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTH PLAYS. MULDER CAN DO 1 THINGS HAWKINS HAS THE HEART OF A LION.
AND THAT IS WHY HAWKINS PLAYS AND NOT MULDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTH PLAYS. MULDER CAN DO 1 THINGS HAWKINS HAS THE HEART OF A LION.
This is the first game I've seen. Has Monk been shooting like this?way to go Dom!
OMG MONK
Defense is scary good!
I'd say so. Figure he will say something about him not showing up.Pretty sure he will call him out in the post game!
Nope. He started warming up the second half of the game vs Canisius.This is the first game I've seen. Has Monk been shooting like this?
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game