Wait a damn minute, I went outside to get my mail which isn't that far and it was 3 to 3 when I left I just walked back in and it's 15 to 3 . So glad I have DVR so I can rewind
oh yeah? well I can dunk on one of these:I used to be able to dunk like that in middle school when we would lower the goal to 6 feet.
we need shootersFYI Briscoe's 3 put him at 35% on the year. And Monk's two 3's put him at 102%.
I doubt you could do a tomahawk like thatI used to be able to dunk like that in middle school when we would lower the goal to 6 feet.
[laughing] I'm literally watching while sitting on the toilet in a Marriot. My wife is mortified.True fans keep watching even if they are shitting their pants.
Yeah Davis was in way under the basketnot much Bam could do about that without fouling
And now WG for three, LOL
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane