holy moly folks, that's another three for Briscoe
is it too early to say I want to hit 110 and win by at least 35?
ok, sorry - it might be
holy moly folks, that's another three for Briscoe
is it too early to say I want to hit 110 and win by at least 35?
ok, sorry - it might be
ah, that 'splains itFG includes 3's. It is total FG taken.
It happens to us every now and then...except meSorry I made a mistake it happens to be my first one Lol .
I remember a thread where someone insisted that Briscoe's shot was completely broken and could NOT be fixed. That he'd always be a liabilityIf Briscoe can improve his shot like this so can Fox
I'll bet he's a fat boxer that farts a lot.I'm getting a dog soon and naming him Briscoe.
Fox just needs to shoot like he did in HS . That is all Briscoe is doing now. Briscoe just found his mojo and Fox will to. Fox is a 36% 3 pt shooter shootin 10% which means it is all in his head. Briscoe came out of his head and this year you are a fool to leave him open .If Briscoe can improve his shot like this so can Fox
His 3/3 tonight puts him at 41% for the year. Can ya believe it?I remember a thread where someone insisted that Briscoe's shot was completely broken and could NOT be fixed. That he'd always be a liability
I know this is one game, but I think that train of thought is being proven false?
Fox doesn't have until next year to fix it though.Fox just needs to shoot like he did in HS . That is all Briscoe is doing now. Briscoe just found his mojo and Fox will to. Fox is a 36% 3 pt shooter shootin 10% which means it is all in his head. Briscoe came out of his head and this year you are a fool to leave him open .
If he finishes above 30% it's an amazing turnaroundHis 3/3 tonight puts him at 41% for the year. Can ya believe it?
I'll bet he's a fat boxer that farts a lot.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game