********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-********

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
well, SKJ on the floor

we're not gonna hit 100 with this lineup, but understand why they're out there
y'all can say we won by 40
 

buckkiller

All-Conference
Nov 6, 2003
131,233
2,466
0
Goid Lord did we play maybe 25 minutes this game? If we played a full 40 we score 120! I want to just straight commit abortions on teams breaking 100 every game and winning by 50 plus!! Lol I am not a spoiled UK FAN I swear I am not!!
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Say what you will about his overall game, but Hump plays well against Davis.
Its what he is made for . He can guard 6'10 guys he trouble is the 6'6 230 center that you see in college alot. A chuck Hayes type would give him fits .
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!