Fox has been working hard on his shot on his own time, but in order to get better he needs to take them in game situations. We need him to get better.Tell that to Cal. I agree with you. But Cal disagrees with us. If he played for Popovich, he would never take that shot.
I normally stay out of those conversations, but tonight it's really bad.I know we beat this horse to death, but the Rupp crowd should be ashamed of themselves.
So do I that was a funny movie with a bunch of actors that were polar opposites Carroll O Conner(archie bunker) Clint Eastwood usually in serious movies Donald Sutherland who was fantastic in this movie Telly Savallas all cast togetherI love Oddball
Lol. How Cal and Fox don't understand that his continued perimeter shooting will only bring his stock down is beyond me.Have to get his NBA Draft stock up.
Bookers, now I have to switch [thumb2] good call brother.No sir. Keep pouring them down.
IDK what it is, but the last two years ESPN has figured out that apparently we all like to watch the game from somewhere behind the basket.
But they are really doing a bang up job tonight, it's as bad as I've ever seen.
But then again, I am on my second glass of Bookers.
Agree. Solid postYou can say what you want about Gabriel,but the Cats seem to play better with Bam,Gabriel,Fox,Monk,and Briscoe together imo
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game