I'll take Bam, thank you very much.Kingsley showing us what a man looks like. A grown man.
Ashley Judd happy with that free throw make.
How many friggin' fouls this game? Must be 50 already
Hey Jersey, are you out in NJ? If so, where? I grew up in Manchester twp./Lakehurst, final resting place of the Hindenburg.I could use a Dusty Hannah.
I'd RATHER not have any officials in college ball and allow then to play "street ball". Have security on the sidelines in the event a fight starts, otherwise let the boys play basketball.
Officials have ruined the college game.
my ears are hurting from all the damned whistles
Me neither! Hawks D is not that good.I don't understand Hawkins over Mulder.
Yeah I'm in northern NJ however. But that's pretty cool, fellow New Jerseyan.Hey Jersey, are you out in NJ? If so, where? I grew up in Manchester twp./Lakehurst, final resting place of the Hindenburg.
Jeez. Every statement is not a comparison.I'll take Bam, thank you very much.
Yep. Guy blew right past Hawk.I love Hawk but he gets lost out there...Willis got that call but that's not on him
And Hawk's shooting is atrocious. He can hit a floater from 8 feet. And that's it.Me neither! Hawks D is not that good.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’