If I ever find out how to direct message on here I'll send you my address. Got PayPal?
AU could not hit a shot against UCON, today they cannot miss.
Their reward for taking REAL classes I guess...Props to ole Roy for giving his scrubs 4 seconds of game time. What a great guy
If the Cats' defense doesn't improve they are a cold shooting game away from a first round NCAA exit
You checked our average margin of victory lately?We make average teams look great
IdiotIf the Cats' defense doesn't improve they are a cold shooting game away from a first round NCAA exit
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball