How are we letting this terrible opponent stay in the game? I thought this would be a cruise control type game.
Gave him the death stare too LolLOL - "Why would you do that with 22 seconds on the shot clock?!"
Yeah I know UK will win decisively. I just get stressed too easily.Doesn't feel like they are in the game to me honestly. UK is toying with them.
That's the problem, our guys had it in their inds that it was a cruise control game. Auburn has a coach that isn't going to just let his players lay down.How are we letting this terrible opponent stay in the game? I thought this would be a cruise control type game.
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia