Humphries appears to have gotten worse as wellHe used to be money. In a sophomore slump.
Jackson is too damn good to waste his talent playing for Bill Self
I'd rather take my chances with SKJ at this point.I have a hard time believing if Hump was a 3/4 star high school senior recruit Cal wouldn't even know who he is. I'm starting to wonder how long this can work.
I was just thinking that we'd be damn near unstoppable with Jackson.
I was just thinking that we'd be damn near unstoppable with Jackson.
Miss? He wanted to play for Duke.Give UK kennard and the season would be over. Big miss by Cal.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’