*OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*

IYAOYAS1

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2006
31,799
4,445
78
Haven't seen that called in a while, but of course let's ring up UK for it. WOW

Looks like Cal hasn't paid his officiating dues
 
  • Like
Reactions: howercat

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
At this point I'm just laughing because the people I'm watching the game with who have never watched Kentucky keep saying "Florida just keeps swinging the ball to the side of the Willis kid because they know they will be open for three" lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bluest Member

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
Well, I'm done for the night, only half the team wants to play half the time. I'm going to sign off. This doesn't appear to be a game that's going to end well. Later.
 

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Not mad at all. I pretty much knew this was going to happen. The Georgia game made it a pattern.

They need to figure something out quick. Cal, you too.
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
Willis, please do not try to help out in the middle. Stay with your man behind the 3-pt line.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats