great D so far . Missed some good shots but they all were good shots so have no complaint about that.
No but someone likes his hairstyle.Really?
Briscoe shooting a 3 isn't a good shot.great D so far . Missed some good shots but they all were good shots so have no complaint about that.
It is when he's wide open.Briscoe shooting a 3 isn't a good shot.
Our offense (lack of) really confuses me.
They can't shoot anymore and unless it's a dunk they have major struggles scoring.
even then, it probably isn't.It is when he's wide open.
You remember marvin stone? ripBam has weak hands. gets it stripped more than any strong Big I can remember.
I said "strong". Marvin wasn't really strong.You remember marvin stone? rip
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show