We FINALLY stopped an inbounds play from underneath the opponents basket!!! Wenyan with the block and Bam with the post up basket!!
Things are DEFINITELY looking up!!
Things are DEFINITELY looking up!!
Monk just laughed on the bench , learned nothing
I like this team much better
I saw him laughing while someone else was getting ready to shoot a FT......He's incorrigible!Monk just laughed on the bench , learned nothing
I like this team much better
Can't deny we've seen some progress the last few games. Ball movement is outstanding, defense is better.
[laughing][jumpingsmile]You know things are going good when Briscoe doesn't step on the line.
you nailed itTeam is right. They weren't a cohesive unit for 3 weeks there. Lots of "me" basketball.
So do I. And I don't miss themRefreshing to not see any player bashing threads albeit due to everybody playing well , of course I have a ish load of posters on ignore so anything is possible
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near