********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Jul 28, 2006
11,296
16,072
113
Bama has to be a bit disheartened; we've weathered the slow start and are now showing why we are........................................................................................................................................................................................................KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: On3Sux

NavyKat

Senior
Feb 14, 2009
4,480
660
113
Bama just hanging on....one big spurt before half could put this game away. Let's go boys!
 

CatsRWild

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2010
4,017
1,482
0
We're shooting 61% to their 39% and only up 5.

Cut down on the unforced turnovers and rebound and we'll stretch this out.

Keep playing sloppy and Bama will hang around.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Apparently I need to take a dump during every game we play. I have done it the last 5 games and in 4 of them we were down big and we either came back to cut the lead or we took the lead and in the other we expanded the lead vs Georgia.

Damn it I come back first thing I see is Fox blow the FT!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZaytovenCat

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
We need either briscoe or Fox in these last 2 minutes I dont care if they have 2 fouls. As the offense always looks ragged when neither is on the floor.
 

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,896
7,371
66
All these slips. Stoops needs to get these guys in better cleats at halfitme.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RoyKent
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  2. 02 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville