Someone is not playing D near the basket. Confusion.
Quick question - why not press and try to increase the pace?
I'm bout done with dick
Maybe he's finally going to stop the switching that Bama exposed 4 straight plays?Interior defense, or the lack thereof, prompted that T.O by Cal.
And, again Bam gets lost switching.
Dumbest defensive player I have ever seen. No idea why Cal continues to tolerate it.
Said the new Bi curious lady .I'm bout done with dick
He does that a lot. He has a lot to learn. The NBA D-league will help with that.How did Bam stay switched on the guard for so long?
Fox and Willis on back to back plays leave a guy wide open underneath for a dunk. We breakdown way too easy.
What do you suggest at this point...benching him? I mean there's stupid, there there's sticking your head in a blender stupid.And, again Bam gets lost switching.
Dumbest defensive player I have ever seen. No idea why Cal continues to tolerate it.
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville