********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
Bam got fouled on that rebound ,but instead the ref ccalls the 4th foul on Bam,I guess the sorry POS excuse for officials want to foul out UK's whole team
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo

Atrain7732

All-American
Dec 11, 2009
3,806
7,103
65
Seems like I heard something about a Sexton kid thats coming to Bama.

Anyone else hear that today? Can't remember where I heard it tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BassProCat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos