We actually gonna shoot free throws
and an above average jump shooterFox has turned into an average FT shooter.
You simply cannot zone UCLA; do that and game over. They'll kill us with the 3's. Cals trading baskets, 2 point baskets, and playing man is our best hope of winning this game.Cal needs to mix the defense up. They are getting in the paint way too easy. Try a zone a few plays and force them to shoot jump shots and hope they miss. They are killing us inside.
little bit more confidence now I think?
or is it wishful thinking?
That's impossible, they're both goofy and white according to what I'm reading on here.Leaf/Welsh with 17 points and 10 rebounds already. SMH
little bit more confidence now I think?
or is it wishful thinking?
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU