********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ukfan693

All-Conference
Mar 25, 2012
891
1,631
0
I'm not one to blame officiating, but this is awful. Berry is pushing off on every single drive.
 

RocknRollCats

All-Conference
Jan 30, 2011
3,773
4,330
111
Like the way we're starting to battle. Refs have hurt us. If you don't see it, you're not watching the game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets