Cal force feeding Bam. Not one of his greatest ideas.
I'm little confused why Berry has't been called for push off... he has done it like 4 times now...
ok, so who was saying that carolina couldnt play defense?[/QUOTE
Um I can play defense vs Carolina if fouls aren't called
Where's the posters saying this would be a home game for us? Looks like whole lower arena covered in that Carolina **** hole blue.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets