********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wildcatfan66

Heisman
Mar 27, 2007
9,916
12,628
113
Higgins called that foul from across the floor. The other ref came in and tried to over ride the call, but NO. Wow, we are getting hosed.
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
DUDE if we can have a 5 pt deficit at half with these refs I think we win . But these last few minutes are critical.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets