Any of you all that think refs can't determine a game are pussies. Worst officiated half I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen a bunch.
Amazing we are only down 5
And took 3 steps to get there.Even if they didnt call the foul on fox there, was the rebounder not 2 feet out of bounds?? It looked like it but im not sure
I'd LOVE to smack the **** out of him.I think I'd risk the assault charge to jump Higgins.
and I can't blame our guys or Cal for itWe have no shot to win this
It's Diallos choice , not CalsWhy the hell is Cal saving Diallo? Let the kid play.
Cal needs to get Bam fired the hell up.
Not me. I want him in their faces. Higgins is so arrogant he just ignores basic complaining. I'd rather shine a light on him.Proud of Cal for not getting a T. I would have been ejected by now.
Tired? The sons a bitches get to sleep late cause they sure as Hell don't have a class to go to.Well gonna be honest UNC looks tired. We should be rested
Why the hell is he reffing a regional final?There's a reason Higgins is known for calling a lot of technicals. He is a horrible in-game referee and probably spends the entire game getting earfuls from both coaches.
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!