Dude said “alright *****, I’ll come back in the morning. “Is Shelter Insurance really advocating that if a child is sleeping then just leave that car on the side of the road?
Diallo actually is a better shooter than Briscoe......Right? No? Yes. I think he probably is.
Huge turnaround 2nd halfI think you are dead on the mark. What we’re seeing is youth and inexperience.
[laughing][jumpingsmile]That's not saying much. My wife has a better jump shot than Briscoe.
He must be Puerto Rican.Don’t know why people are melting down over RJ going to Puke. Been expected all along.
9 to 4 on fouls in their advantage. I love getting home cooking.
:chairshot:
Yeah, dude, this is the make or break game of the season. Might as well give up this this.
????Has anyone seen the IU score??? Wow.
I know right it drives me nuts but it seems psychology it helps us in march getting screwed alot during regular season. Unlike Duke, UNCheat KU getting babied by refs.. If you know what I mean or trying to say.
????
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels