For as bad as the first half was the second half was that good.
REALLY strong effort by the Cats. Better than I thought.
Well that's a totally different attitude than what you had a few pages ago.For as bad as the first half was the second half was that good.
REALLY strong effort by the Cats. Better than I thought.
Put Brad in.This one is in the bag...just saw some blue hairs heading out to be the crowd
Curious if MSU and Xavier will drop in the rankings cause they had close games to lesser opponents..
Well that's a totally different attitude than what you had a few pages ago.
Gabriel is lacking in basketball knowledge
They are incredibly coachable...that will go a long wayFor as bad as the first half was the second half was that good.
REALLY strong effort by the Cats. Better than I thought.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt