Don’t be fooled by the blue seats.....Rupp looks full now on TV
I could score on Richards. He's soft as tissue paper.Who was the idiot here that responded to my post that we don't need to worry about Mahmoud? What you know about basketball is nothing! Already put Richards on the bench for being outplayed.
Remember, last years team looked pretty bad this time of year too. They turned out to be pretty good in March. I think this team could be better at all spots except for the 1 spot.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB