Garbage that is what that half was.This is not Kentucky basketball. I don't know what it is
Garbage that is what that half was.This is not Kentucky basketball. I don't know what it is
Larry Eustachy in trouble again?
I bet the next thing I'll hear is man has landed on the moon. [pfftt]
Are you allowed to call other countries that? Isn't there a federal law or something?No way. Even if he comes back next year, he'll leave after that to go play in Albania or some other European **** hole since that's become a better option than playing at UK for another year.
This isn't church, **** off
Are you allowed to call other countries that? Isn't there a federal law or something?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks