I can't stand when they screw up and you have to start over that is such BS to have to start over when you were saving clock.
Now the D gets to extend it FAWKING HORSESHIT
Shot 11% from 3 and 65% from the line..........Shot 33% from field.
Shoot any better just a little and win this game.
We need everyone. Can't just give up on 2 players when they have a bad game.If this game isn't proof to Cal that somebody need to sit (namely Diallo and Richards) and Vanderbilt and Jones get their minutes then I'm not sure what will.
This.If this game isn't proof to Cal that somebody need to sit (namely Diallo and Richards) and Vanderbilt and Jones get their minutes then I'm not sure what will.
That might have been the worst moment of officiating I've ever witnessed.That was a total job. Lost at least 5 seconds that we had purposefully saved.
Hope to see these pussies in the SEC-T
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms