He does. They can't execute. If you can't see this I don't know what to tell you.Run an offensive set for once in your life?
To be fair I complain EVERY time P.J. Washington attempts a three pointer. He's 4-20 for the season.Why complain, we got a shot off.. sure beats a turnover
Not true. He teaches basketball and discipline on both offense and defense.
When the team plays well the crowd comes to life. I don't see how anyone can get up and cheer for this pathetic excuse of a team.But you can agree that it's pathetic no? No one mentioned it's the source of this team's problems.
He doesn't lmao. Point out the next time he runs one.He does. They can't execute. If you can't see this I don't know what to tell you.
We can agree on that.When the team plays well the crowd comes to life. I don't see how anyone can get up and cheer for this pathetic excuse of a team.
This team looks like they have never played ONE game of basketball in their lives.
Five minutes left in the half and we've made three shots.
There's no foul there lmao. Officials in the SEC are piss poor
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates